Meet No 1 GOSHAWKS only VENUE B 23rd October 2019 - £30 per Hawk - 9:00 am Meeting Time
Meet No 2 LONGWINGS only VENUE A 24th October 2019 - £30 per Hawk - 10:00 am Meeting Time
Meet No 4 GOSHAWKS only VENUE B 13th November 2019 - £30 per Hawk - 9:00 am Meeting Time
Meet No 5 LONGWINGS only VENUE A 28th November 2019 - £30 per Hawk - 10:00 am Meeting Time
Meet No 7 GOSHAWKS only VENUE B 4th December 2019 - £30 per Hawk - 9:00 am Meeting Time
Meet No 8. LONGWINGS only VENUE A 19th December 2019 - £30 per Hawk - 10:00 am Meeting Time
Meet No 10. LONGWINGS only VENUE A 2nd January 2020 - £30 per Hawk - 10:00 am Meeting Time
Meet No 12. GOSHAWKS only VENUE B 8th January 2020 - £30 per Hawk - 9:00 am Meeting Time
MISSING FIELD MEETING DATES ARE STILL TO BE CONFIRMED
ALL MEMBERS ONLY BOOKINGS : TAKEN ONLY WITH CASH OR CHEQUE IN FULL AT THE TIME OF YOUR RESERVATION FROM 13th AUGUST IN PERSON AT THE CLUB PLEASE
All are Pheasant / Partridge / Duck meets except where specified
( SUNDAY MEETINGS ARE STRICTLY DUCK AND RABBITS ONLY)
( For Further Details Tel Richard Newton: Mobile 07923 936403 )
Note :The " Rules " for Reserving FLYING & SPECTATOR places at CHC meetings
1. MEMBERS only Bookings will be taken on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS IN PERSON ONLY WITH PAYMENT IN FULL - this applies to ALL Long, Short & Broad Wings
2. The CHC reserves the right to amend/ cancel at short notice for multiple reasons including but not limited to occasions where the Meeting is Undersubscribed, Weather is Inclement, Shoot Tenant can no longer accommodate etc.
3. REFUNDS will normally only be available for 2 above OR if another member takes your place - this MUST be done via the committee.
** Note BOTH Spectators & Falconers must not turn upon up in the Field without prior notice - those doing so - may be asked not to enter the field where numbers are excessive **
Field Meet Rules
All members attending the field meeting MUST:
1) Ensure that their Hawks/Falcons are fully trained,
2) Properly manned,
3) Have been entered to Quarry,
4) See that their bird is fit, at its correct flying weight,
5) Ensure that both Hawk/Falcon furniture are in good condition,
6) Dress in appropriate manner and carry out any instructions given by the field leader,
7) All birds must be fitted with telemetry and / OR GPS Tracking .
8) Any Hawk/Falcon present must be fully secured to the glove, when not being flown.
9) The appointed Field Master's Decision is final and his / her instructions must be followed at all times